• Step 1: — Check for Availability
Once you have decided that you would like to join one of our sailing cruises, you can check for available dates. Please feel free to make your request. We will email you with more specific information about the date that you are interested in, as well as a quote including any discounts. Our office is open 7 days per week from 9 a.m. until 9 p.m.
• Step 2: — Request a Provisional Booking
Once you are ready to book your sailing cruise, you need to request an option for your preferred dates. Requesting an option is important in order to avoid double bookings for any specific date. You can do that by emailing us.
• Step 3: — You will receive confirmation of your Option
We will get back to you by email
- confirming your option (typically for 48 hours but it can be for longer if you request it),
- confirming the price after any discounts
• Step 4: — Payment of the booking deposit
You can pay a deposit which is 30% of the total cost and the remainder will be paid upon embarkation in cash. Please note that if your booking is taking place in less than 4 weeks from the starting date, then the full amount must be paid at the time of booking.
• Step 5: — You will receive confirmation of your booking
Within 24 hours of receiving your deposit, we will send you your booking confirmation