- The captain is responsible for the well being and safety of all the guests, the crew and the yacht and you should comply with his instructions.
- While every reasonable effort is made to ensure a full sailing program is maintained, no responsibility can be accepted for days lost due to bad weather or mechanical difficulties.
- The period of your charter on the yacht is from 18.00 on the commencement day until 09.00 on the last day of the booking. The yacht should be at the check-out base by 18:00 on the day before, with an overnight till morning (09.00h).
- Bookings are only confirmed with a deposit to the value of 30% of the total cost.
- the balance payment for the charter will be 15 days before the embarkation via bank transfer.
- It is required for all guests to have adequate accident and health insurance for the duration of the holiday.
- The company reserves the right to accommodate charter bookings on other charter vessels if necessary. In this event, every effort will be made to ensure that the replacement vessel is of similar or superior standard to that which it is replacing.
- Bookings cancelled between 90 & 60 days prior to embarkation, 30% of the total charter fee.
- Bookings cancelled between 60 & 30 days prior to embarkation, 50% of the total charter fee.
- Bookings cancelled less than 30 days prior to embarkation, 100% of total charter fee.
We have now fallen in love with Greece…
I just wanted to say a big thank you for all your hard work during our week in Greece. We had a fabulous time and...Read more
It was great to get to know you and I hope…
You really made our holiday so relaxing (sorry we were so lazy) – and we were all enchanted (even the kids) by the fabulous &...Read more
Our captain and hostess were the most special people of all…
My wife Tammy and I were looking for a beautiful and unforgettable experience for our honeymoon. Sail in Ionio not only provided this, but exceeded...Read more
We enjoyed the Greek food and swimming in the clear, blue Ionian
My wife, Sue and I first sailed with Lesley and Nikos in the Summer of 2006. I had been asking Sue what she would like...Read more