The large cockpit is the hub of La Luna. It’s a great place to participate in the action or just sit back in comfort and enjoy the ride. In the evening when we are in port, the cockpit provides the ideal place to relax and watch life go by around the harbor.
The three guest cabins on board are spacious doubles and are individually accessed from the saloon. They are comfortable and bright with good ventilation and ample storage space.
La Luna offers a range of modern facilities and features including:
- 3 guest double cabins – 1 double with 2 up and down bunks cabin / 2 large toilets/WC
- Spacious, comfortable saloon
- Large cockpit with custom-made cushions
- Custom-made mattresses for sunbath in bow
- 2 SUP and variable sea toys
- Al fresco dining at full-size cockpit table
- Bimini and sprayhood for shade over the cockpit
- Navigation systems, including GPS and autopilot, Internet access and radio with WIFI
- Spacious bathing platform
- Fresh water deck shower
- Dinghy and Outboard engine
- Bow-thruster for manoeuvring easily
- In-mast mainsail furling gear and a roller reefing system
- Solar panels
- Volvo Penta 55HP
The saloon is extremely spacious and comfortable. As its focus on the port side there is a large table around which is set stylish and comfortable seating that can accommodate 8 for dinner.
The galley is found on the opposite side of the saloon. The chart table and navigation systems are also on the starboard side of the saloon, where if you wish you can plot our passage around the islands.
On the foredeck there are large tailored mattresses and cushions on which you can relax and sunbathe under the warm Greek sunshine as you watch the islands pass by. A bathing platform at the stern of the yacht provides easy access to the sea and immediately at hand is the fresh water deck shower to wash away the salt after your swim.
Also at the stern of La Luna is the “passarelle” or gangway, which is the usual means of getting on and off the yacht. Another way we might get onboard or ashore, is by the dinghy or tender affectionately known as “Elvis” (Love me Tender). We would use him if we chose to anchor overnight in a quiet bay.
La Luna is a dream to sail, having all of the command and navigation systems you would expect on a large modern yacht. A traditional Bermudan Sloop rig means she has one mast supporting two sails with all of her control lines coming back to the cockpit for easy handling.